Thursday, May 12, 2016

Groovin' With Gilbert and Frank!




Thanks to comedy pros and fellow film obsessives Gilbert Gottfried and Frank Santopadre for hyping my blog on their great podcast: Check out "Mini-Episode #59: Every 70's Movie" of Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast! As Frank just wrote: "Love the movies of the 1970s? Of course you do. Give a listen to this week's GGACP Mini-Episode to hear Gilbert and I discuss/dissect (mostly) forgotten films like "A New Leaf," "Billy Jack," "Don't Look Now," "The Friends of Eddie Coyle," "Duck, You Sucker" and last, but certainly least, "The Devil's Rain." Also: if you have a few hundred hours to spare, check out the exhaustive and TOTALLY engrossing blog that inspired this episode, Peter Hanson's EVERY '70s MOVIE. And while you're at it, tell us YOUR fave movie from what many people consider "Hollywood's Last Golden Age."

3 comments:

Joe Martino said...

The most addictive podcast out there...can't wait to hear it...congrats!!

John Camacho said...

Gilbert and Frank's podcast is my favorite. I'm here because I heard about your site from them!

robertw477 said...

I think they should have you on as a guest!