Tuesday, May 9, 2023

6.5 Million Views!


          Hey there, groovy people! Even though daily posting on this blog has been in the rear-view mirror for some time, its wonderful that so many of you continue to visit (and revisit) the content here at Every 70s Movie. There's still plenty of material to come in the future, and to that point Ive got my retinas aimed at a handful of obscure features that recently became available for viewing. Not all of them will be winners, but now that weve all gone this deep into our favorite cinematic decade, its all about building as complete a perspective as possible. And who knows? There could still be an elusive masterpiece or two out there somewhere. Plus I always keep the door open for periodic explorations beyond conventional theatrical features, so dont be surprised if you see reviews of the occasional documentary, foreign film, or made-for-TV movie. Oh, and while I have your attention, pardon a quick plug for my endeavors outside this blog. I recently completed an overhaul of my professional website, and I invite you to check it out at www.GrandRiverFilms.com.
          Here's a link:

          Thanks for reading, dont be shy about using the comments to share feedback and/or suggestions, and, of course, keep on keepin’ on! 

6 comments:

KBZ said...

Peter,

Congrats on the milestone! Great accomplishment and speaks to the void you're helping to fill so some great films from the 1970's don't get lost to time...

Matt

A. D. Jameson said...

Yes, congrats! I check this site all the time, and appreciate all the writing here!

Donna said...

Hurray for new movies to view!


Jocko said...

Not sure how far you are going to bend your rules for reviewing foreign films not released theatrically in the U.S., but I just watched a Canadian crime film called 'Shadows In An Empty Room,' the other night.

Starring Stuart Whitman, it was....interesting, to say the least, lol. I would love to read your review on that one

By Peter Hanson said...

If I come across "Empty Room" in my travels, I'll give it a watch -- hard to resist the B-movie troika of Whitman, John Saxon, and Martin Landau, even if it looks to be a questionable retread of "Wait Until Dark."

Jocko said...

It was free on Prime when I watched it. Poor picture quality but the price was right. There is a scene involving a hot iron curler that made me think of Black Shampoo. You've been warned!